How I became a blogger

How I became a blogger: If you are (or are just curious) I thought I'd tell you a little bit more about my story of how I became a blogger and how that has led me to.



Have you ever wondered that if you were given an opportunity to turn back and change thing would you do something different...? As for me yes I would.

There are things I wish I knew at the age of 18 or even 15, but it was different back then… I’m now 29 and I realize that maybe I would have done things in a different way if go back in time.


In 2005 is when I learned about the online business...and all about blogging, at that time I was just a school boy with no computer but I saw something that captured my attention and thought I should try it out...


By 2008 I opened my first blog using free servers from blogger, I named my blog “nipe5” with a blogger domain as nipe5.blogspot.com and at that time I didn’t know about the HTML’s but I learned it by myself.


My first blog became very popular in no time and its design was like of a professional web designed… One day I received an email from one of the best bloggers at that time and still the best to present... We all know her by the name “Subi” she owns a site called wavuti.com 


Her advice changed my world, at first she congratulated me for having a great blog design and I still recall her message...

From there she became my role model, and when I decided to move from news blog to career blog she told me it was the best idea as it was unique and not too competitive. That when I started JobsTanzania at that time it was running with a blogspot.com and I changed to www.jobstanzania.org www.jobstanzania.net


JobsTanzania was officially founded on May 2009, at that time I was in college but I still managed to keep the blog running and updated every day. And today JobsTanzania is one of my best creations as it has made me popular by providing the service that a lot of people are looking for.

Lets end up here for today, next time will explain what happened next. But all in all blogging as awesome if you have a goal.


If you want to start your own blog, here is the A-Z details on  How To Create a free blog using - blogspot.com in a short and easy way


COMMENTS

Jobs in Tanzania
Name

Adsense,8,Beginners Guide,3,Blog Advertising,1,Blog Promotion,4,Blogging Tips,8,Build Traffic,5,Business Gmail,1,Get Inspired,1,Make Money Blogging,7,SEO,7,Writing Content,2,
ltr
item
Alyspeaks.com: How I became a blogger
How I became a blogger
How I became a blogger: If you are (or are just curious) I thought I'd tell you a little bit more about my story of how I became a blogger and how that has led me to.
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KJsO_ypo3AE/VGXilgZq7kI/AAAAAAAAIyI/f9jW61dE6TU/s1600/how-i-became-a-blogger.png
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KJsO_ypo3AE/VGXilgZq7kI/AAAAAAAAIyI/f9jW61dE6TU/s72-c/how-i-became-a-blogger.png
Alyspeaks.com
http://allyspeaksall.blogspot.com/2014/11/how-i-became-a-blogger.html
http://allyspeaksall.blogspot.com/
http://allyspeaksall.blogspot.com/
http://allyspeaksall.blogspot.com/2014/11/how-i-became-a-blogger.html
true
8427659244340961168
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy